Dialog Wireline Services, L.L.C. began first quarter of 2003 continuing the tradition of providing industry leading pipe recovery services. As Dialog has grown through the years, we have expanded our fleet capacity and service offering to include pump down perforating, cased hole logging services and completion services. The growth of Dialog has been made possible by endeavoring to become more familiar with the business needs of our customers and align ourselves with their strategies. Dialog will continue to expand our fleet capacity and service offerings in order to provide innovative solutions in pipe recovery, pump down perforating, cased hole logging and completion services while adhering to our Company values.
Our mission is to be the industry recognized leader in pipe recovery, pump down perforating, cased hole logging and completion services. Dialog will continuously strive to provide the highest degree of quality service to our customers before, during and after the job is completed. It is the policy of the company to operate within our core values and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. We understand that to be the recognized leader, we must conduct all operations in a manner that promotes safe work practices and avoids risk to our employees, our neighbors, our customers, and the environment.
- Chris Chitwood – Chief Executive Officer
- Mark Blanks – Chief Financial Officer
- Wade Wallis - President
- Lindsey Armstrong – Controller
- Charles Seale – Human Resources Manager
- Adam Vourazeris - Director of Business Development
- Dean Stevens – Director of Pipe Recovery
- Chad Lowery – Director of Pump Down Perforating
- Tim Marsh – Director - Technical and QHSE
- Justin Kilgore - QHSE Manager
- Ken Sellers - DOT Manager
- Bruce Dawson - Pressure Control Equipment Manager
- Jerry Long – Logging Services Manager
- Harry Jones – Pipe Recovery Technical Manager
- Tracy Davis – Conroe and Victoria District Manager
- Caleb Burnett – Kilgore District Manager
- Seth Kelley – Oklahoma City District Manager
- Don Riley – McAlester District Manager
Accountability – We accept responsibility for our actions and we make and support business decisions through experience and good judgment.
Customer Service Excellence – We are dedicated to satisfying customer needs and honoring commitments that we have made to them.
Teamwork – Our team is supportive of each member, loyal to one another, and care for each other both personally and professionally.
Community – We strive to give back to the communities where we work and live by tithing our profits to missions, relief efforts and community projects.
Integrity – We act with honesty and integrity, not compromising the truth or our beliefs.
Passion for Success – We show pride, enthusiasm and dedication and we are committed to providing the highest quality service and product.